365体育在投注网站,365体育在投注 In 1897, in Jing Er road, Wei Er road, Jinan, the German Catholic Church built the "Association of nations love soldiers hospital", a total of five health care workers. This was the prototype of Shandong Provincial Hospital.
In 1915, Japan's Shandong Railway Management Department Shuko Branch took over the hospital after the Japanese seized the Shandong, and renamed the" Qingdao garrison Ministry of Civil Affairs Ministry of Railways Jinan Hospital", and moved to the Jing san road Wei Ba road Shudeli.
365体育在投注网站,365体育在投注 In 1917, "Qingdao garrison Ministry of Civil Affairs Ministry of Railways Jinan Hospital" moved to the Jing Wu road Wei Qi road (site), covering 73,101 square meters.
In 1922,the main building of "Qingdao garrison Ministry of Civil Affairs Ministry of Railways Jinan Hospital" was completed (Renhe House prototype), with a total construction area of 16,000 square meters.
In 1925, the hospital changed its name was from the "Qingdao garrison Ministry of Civil Affairs Ministry of Railways Jinan Hospital" to "Tongren Jinan Hospital", had more than 160 employees, 190 beds, more than 650 daily outpatient.
In 1937, the anti-Japanese war broke out, the main building of the hospital was burned.
In 1938, the hospital building began to repair, all were repaired until in 1943(Renhe building).
In 1938, the Kuomintang Shandong provincial government which was during the exile in other places established the Shandong provincial government clinics.
In 1939, the Shandong provincial government clinics were renamed the Shandong Provincial Security Command Rear Hospital.
In 1942, the Shandong Provincial Security Command rear hospital was renamed the Shandong Provincial Hospital, following the Kuomintang provincial government exiled to Anhui Fuyang.
In October 1943, Shandong Provincial Hospital was renamed the Shandong Provincial Government Medical Center, and began to accept teaching tasks of the Shandong Provincial Medical College.
365体育在投注网站,365体育在投注 In February 1945, Shandong Provincial Government Medical Center was renamed the Shandong Provincial Hospital, the site was in Anhui Fuyang southwest Zhai Zhuang area, a total of 48 people in the hospital. In October 15, dean Wang Rangqian led all the stall from Anhui Fuyang move to Jinan, took over the "Japanese Tongren Jinan Hospital" and the treatment class.
In December, 1946, the New Fourth Army Ministry of Health made the Affiliated Hospital rename the East China International Peace Hospital. The site is in the Luetuan of the north of Lijiahe, Yishui county Shandong Province. The hospital is Bethune Medical School's clinical teaching hospital.(Note: East China Bethune School of Medicine is a military medical school running in East China in 1944-1952, the early is the New Fourth Army military medical school, following the Chinese People's Liberation Army fought in Anhui, Jiangsu and Shandong, in November 1948, went into Jinan, merged to Shandong Provincial Medical College.
365体育在投注网站,365体育在投注 In 1947, East China International Peace Hospital transferred with the army after the battle of Laiwu, by Yishui, Zhucheng, Gaomi, Pingdu, Laiyang and other counties, which lasted more than a month, arrived in Tengjia Zhuang Rushan County.
In 1947, Shandong Provincial Medical College returned to Jinan after exiling in Wanxian, Sichuan, was placed under the leadership of Shandong Provincial Hospital, for its teaching hospital. At this time the hospital has 214 employees, 257 beds, "The leading unit of health care industry in Shandong Province, is known for its large scale in North China".
On September 24, 1948, Jinan was liberated, established the People's Liberation Army East China Military Region Jinan Special City Military Control Committee, the Ministry of Health took over the hospital. On November 19, Shandong Provincial People's Government ordered the name of the hospital as the Shandong Provincial Hospital, East China International Peace Hospital, hung two brands. In the same month, Shandong Provincial Medical College and East China Bethune Medical School were merged, known as the East Bethune School of Medicine.
365体育在投注网站,365体育在投注 On August 18, 1948, the Ministry of Education of the National Government granted that Shandong Province Medical College was renamed Shandong Provincial Medical College.
365体育在投注网站,365体育在投注 In June 1949, East China Bethune Medical College was placed under the Shandong Provincial People's Government, and switched its name to Shandong Provincial Medical College.
365体育在投注网站,365体育在投注 In September 1949, Shandong Provincial Medical College nurses class were placed under the leadership of the provincial hospital, renamed the Shandong Provincial Hospital nurses school.
In December 1950, Shandong Provincial Medical College switched its name to Shandong Medical College.
365体育在投注网站,365体育在投注 1952 Department of adjustment, Shandong Medical College and Qilu University School of Medicine merged to form a new Shandong Medical College. The college in 1985 changed its name to Shandong Medical University, in July 2000 with the original Shandong University, the original Shandong University of Technology merged to form a new Shandong University.
In 1953, Shandong Provincial People's Government Guardian (53) word No. 5 file notification: the original Shandong Provincial Hospital was renamed the Shandong Provincial First Hospital. The original Qilu hospital renamed Shandong Provincial Second Hospital. At that time, Shandong Provincial First Hospital of Shandong Medical College bear 60 percent of the clinical teaching work.
In January 1959, the CPC Shandong Provincial Health Department organ committee approved, Shandong Provincial First Hospital Party branch won the party committee. In November, approved by the Shandong Provincial People's Committee, the hospital was renamed the Shandong Provincial Hospital.
On September 4, 1963, Shandong Province Health Department (63) Wei ren word No.152 document notice: establish "Shandong Province Endemic Disease Prevention and Control", compiled for 15 people, attached to the Shandong Provincial Hospital. In 1979, the provincial government approved the independent construction.
In December 1967, Shandong Provincial Hospital was renamed the Shandong Provincial People's Hospital Revolutionary Committee.
365体育在投注网站,365体育在投注 In 1975, Shandong Province Revolutionary Committee Lu Fa (1975) 28 document approved the establishment of the Shandong Provincial Institute of Radiation Medicine, led by the provincial health bureau. To inside, it is still the Shandong Provincial People's Hospital Revolutionary Committee of the Radiology.
In 1976, Shandong Province Family Planning Research Institute was established on the basis of obstetrics and gynecology in Shandong Province People's Hospital Revolutionary Committee.
On September 12, 1978, according to the Provincial Health Bureau (78) Lu Wei Office word No. 31 document notice, the hospital started to use the Shandong Provincial People's Hospital circular seal.
On March 20, 1982, Shandong Provincial People's Government named Shandong Provincial People's Hospital as the Red Cross Hospital of Shandong Province, the original name is still retained.
In May 1984, the provincial health department (84) Lu Health Office word No. 12 document notice: according to the provincial editorial board documents approved, since June 1, the new seal of the Shandong Provincial Hospital was started to use.
In February 1987, the provincial health department (87) No.33, 34 files notice, set up women's health center in Shandong province, child care center in Shandong province, and work together with the obstetrics and gynecology department and the pediatrics department of Shandong provincial hospital.
365体育在投注网站,365体育在投注 On November 18, 2003, Shandong Province Children's Hospital was established, attached to the Shandong Provincial Hospital.
In June 2004, the Shandong Provincial Health Department study's decision: Shandong Provincial Hospital Group was established. Shandong Province Maternity Hospital (Shandong Province Maternal and Child Health Hospital) plus hang "Shandong Provincial Hospital Group Shandong Province Maternity Hospital" brand.
365体育在投注网站,365体育在投注 In 2004, the Shandong Provincial Health Department approved the Shandong Provincial Institute of Medical Imaging to join the Shandong Provincial Hospital Group, additionally hung the "Shandong Provincial Hospital Group Imaging Medical Research Institute" brand.
On March 28, 2005, Shandong Provincial Hospital hosted the Shandong Provincial Coal Mine Hospital, established the Shandong Provincial Hospital of Western Hospital, also termed as Shandong Provincial Hospital Group Eye and ENT Hospital.
365体育在投注网站,365体育在投注 On October 26, 2007, Shandong University affiliated provincial hospital was officially unveiled.
On September 28, 2009, Shandong Provincial Hospital East Hospital District, "Eleventh National Games Medical Security Center” was officially opened.
365体育在投注网站,365体育在投注 On December 6, 2010, Shandong Provincial Hospital East Hospital was officially opened.
On May 12, 2011, Shandong Orthopedic Hospital in Shandong Provincial Hospital, the East Hospital was established.
On July 5, 2011, Shandong Provincial Hospital (Group) Dongying Hospital was opened in Dongying.
On April 6, 2012, Shandong Provincial Hospital (Group) Heze Hospital was opened.
365体育在投注网站,365体育在投注 In September 2012, Shandong Provincial Stomatological Hospital was established.
On July 8, 2016, the hospital pediatric block buildings and ancillary facilities construction project was completed successfully.